Freshdesk - I have a problem with the app
If you are facing a problem while using one of our applications, please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- OpenAI API Key
- Screenshot of a ticket causing the issue.
- Freshdesk domain and Application ID.
- Screenshot of the App settings.
- Browser logs.
Here are the steps to retrieve them:
- Provide us with the OpenAI API Key you used in the App settings. But first make sure you have enough OpenAI credits and do not exceed your usage limit. The app will not work otherwise. You can verify this information directly from your account: OpenAI - Usage.
- Navigate to Administration / Apps and find our application. Make sure to update it if necessary.
Click the App name to display the details. Note down the URL. It should look like: https://yourdomain.freshdesk.com/a/admin/marketplace/gallery?route=app&id=71909
- Go back to the previous screen and navigate to the App Settings. Take a screenshot of the Configuration settings.
- Finally, navigate to a new ticket and take a screenshot of the full web interface.
- Make sure to note down any error popup that may be displayed. Then access the Dev Console of your browser: Finding Your Browser's Developer Console | Balsamiq.
Use CTRL+A or select all entries manually and send it over to us.